Hi, I’m Jess!
I’m a student and designer at the University of Pennsylvania, where I’m studying Biology and Psychology. I’m currently exploring visual design, behavioral psychology, and the application of design to health care.
skills: graphic design, ui/ux design, information visualization, branding, editorial layout, illustration, photography
tools: adobe cc (illustrator, photoshop, indesign, xd, lightroom), sketch, figma
• research assistant @ Penn Medicine Center for Mental Health
• graphic design consultant @ Penn Medicine Gene Therapy Program
• graphic design assistant @ Wharton Marketing & Communications
• graphic designer @ Penn Student Design
• summer 2020 research / product design roles
• freelance design projects
let’s chat! contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org